What our Library has to offer
All you need is a library card
- Borrow up to 20 items at one time.
- Borrow an item from one library, renew/return at any library which is part of Libraries West*
- Manage your account on-line, through your browser, or on the go using the free library App.
- Borrow FREE e- books and e audio books
- Download FREE newspapers and monthly magazines to your own device.
- You will need your card number and PIN to sign in HERE
Library Membership is free
For all terms and conditions please visit Dorset Libraries website
Also at our Community Library
- Photocopying and Laminating.
- Both public PCs are available on a first come basis. Alternatively please book a time at Bridport or another main Library
- Jigsaws to borrow (choose from a selection).
- DVDs , ( donated by local community).
- FREE WiFi using your own device outside the Library, the code is jurassic (case sensitive).
- Join or form a Reading Group in the village.
Some additional Services
- Maps and notelets to purchase.
- local information.
- A volunteer “Digital Champion” to help you use your tablet, PC, or smart phone.
- Enjoy small exhibitions and discussion groups.
- Hire the Library for small events outside Library hours.
- Recycle your used inkjet cartridges in support of the local school
- You can join the Library online or ask for a membership form at the door when the library is open.
- If you join on-line, you will receive a temporary membership number and PIN, to access e-resources immediately. Pick up your card at the library on your next visit.
- Please bring proof of identify with your current name and address; e.g. a UK driving licence, recent (within the last 3 months) utility bill, or bank/credit card statement.
- Visitors are welcome to use the library services.
- Free Wifi is available to use on the village green, with your own device, the code is jurassic (case sensitive).
- Public computers are available to use on a first come basis. Please remember to bring some identification with you.